PML Differential Covers, Transmission Pans, and Valve Covers
Here at PML we make sand-cast aluminum differential covers, transmission pans, and valve covers. This is our website so you can learn about our products and find what you need for your car, truck, or SUV. Pictures, specifications, and on-line shopping available.
Picture of the Month: 1948 Ford F1, 472 Cadillac Engine, PML Valve Covers
Village Customs in North Carolina is restoring this 1948 Ford F1. The engine features PML valve covers. See PML Part Number 7872-8.
Our thanks to Thomas Sawyer and Josh Joyce of Village Customs for choosing PML valve covers and sharing these images.
General Motors Trademarks are used under license to PML, Inc.
Click on image to view larger.
Follow us on Facebook and see more installations in our photo albums.
This website www.YourCovers.com belongs to PML, the manufacturer, of PML covers and pans. We answer phone calls (800-335-4345), return voice mail messages and respond to emails (firstname.lastname@example.org). Contact us with any questions, comments or suggestions. We take orders over the phone as well as via email using PayPal for international customers.
Get a PML Pan or Cover Because ...
- Quality construction — sand cast aluminum
- PML differential covers, transmission pans and valve covers are designed and manufactured in the US
- PML offers a variety of finishes: as-cast, powder coated with shaved fins, polished
- PML pans and covers do not feature our company name or logo - just solid design
- PML sells all pans and covers with the hardware needed for installation (bolts, washers, drain plug) -- this is a $10 to $25 dollar value and you do not need to run to the hardware store when you're in the middle of working on your vehicle
- PML has a large selection — PML has pans and covers for everything from your classic Corvette to your workhorse Dodge Ram 2500
- Easy purchasing options: buy on-line, over the phone or from a dealer
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
PML Differential Cover and Transmission Pan Features
- Additional oil capacity and raised fins for cooling the transmission or differential
- Sand cast aluminum to increase the torsional strength of the transmission case or differential housing and dissipate heat
- Magnetic drain plugs to make oil changes easier, less messy
- Thick, machined gasket flanges on PML covers and pans provide a flat gasket surface for a uniform clamping force on the gasket surface - this ensures a secure seal superior to stock parts which are usually stamped steel
Valve Cover Features
- Classic styles on our valve covers give a great look under the hood
- BUICK®, CADILLAC®, CORVETTE®, or CHEVROLET® script available (PML has a license from General Motors to manufacture and sell these parts with GM trademarks)
- Valve covers just tall enough for roller rockers
PML covers and pans add value and protect your vehicle. Check out our differential covers, transmission pans, valve covers, and accessories and let us know what you think.
Keep it Cool! Keep it Clean! Keep it Alive!